Posted to rec.woodworking
Electric Comet Electric Comet is offline

Default table saw push stick or push block or ???

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 14:46:53 -0400
"J. Clarke" wrote:

The links all go offsite. The ones that aren't broken I included

surprising that most links still work

In answer to the original question though, it depends on what tool
I'm using and what the setup is. Some of my setups have the stock
completely controlled by featherboards or other supports and all the
stick has to do is move it through the blade. For others more
control is needed and I use various kinds depending on the particular
cut.

someday i will try a featherboard
i am not the safest person in the shop but i do take care
high alert on the table saw and i usually cut myself with a chisel
or some other surprising way