Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 2016 Accord face lift and still has V6 with MT

In article , lcb11211
@swbelldotnet says...

On 7/25/2015 10:07 AM, J. Clarke wrote:
In article , lcb11211
@swbelldotnet says...

On 7/24/2015 11:48 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, July 24, 2015 at 11:27:56 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 7/24/2015 10:21 AM, Leon wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/autos/5-new-fe...918547697.html

Finally, I did it...... Really screwed up on where this went. Sorry!

No problem...

Let me be the first to say that (as a Honda fan) I'm glad they didn't go as
aggressive with the front grill as the new Toyota Camry has.

I used to buy Honda and Acura. Flip a coin as to which is better, Honda
or Toyota. But the grills on all of the Toyotas and Lexus do take some
getting use to. We have a 2012 SE V6 Camry and I do prefer the look of
the 2015 over ours except for the grill. Our Camry is now 35 months old
and has yet to go in for any warranty work. My 2007 Tundra still runs
like new.

I put two engines in a 1983 Supra in 30,000 miles (yes, thirty, not
three hundred) with Toyota being unwilling to cough up one cent (the
first one was 12,800 miles into a 12,500 mile warranty IIRC) so I never
want another Toyota.

First one the bearings went on a really cold morning. Second one I was
driving down the road about 35 miles an hour in fourth gear and it threw
a rod.

Until the first engine blew it was really a nice car.

I suspect that the engines are better built today. I can understand
your frustration, I once had a Vega, two engines on that one and needed
a third at less than 45k.

Yours laste 45K? My dad's was mostly rust by 30K.