Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 2016 Accord face lift and still has V6 with MT

Leon wrote:

I used to buy Honda and Acura. Flip a coin as to which is better,
Honda or Toyota. But the grills on all of the Toyotas and Lexus do
take some getting use to. We have a 2012 SE V6 Camry and I do prefer
the look of the 2015 over ours except for the grill. Our Camry is
now 35 months old and has yet to go in for any warranty work. My 2007
Tundra still runs like new.

When I was considering replacing my Silverado, I was thinking seriously
about going back to a smaller pickup - not a full size truck. Looking
around at things, the Tundra had the hands-down best reputation on the
market in that class of truck. You're hard pressed to find any complaints
with that truck.

--

-Mike-