Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default 2016 Accord face lift and still has V6 with MT

On Friday, July 24, 2015 at 2:37:09 PM UTC-4, John McCoy wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

Let me be the first to say that (as a Honda fan) I'm glad they didn't
go as aggressive with the front grill as the new Toyota Camry has.

Yeah, I don't understand this current fad for huge grills
on small cars either. I swear, some of them are big enough
to put the radiator from a semi-truck behind (and all for
a little 1.4l 4-banger).

John

I haven't looked close enough but I wonder if the new grills have a guard to
protect the radiator. I know lots of folks that own Odyssey's who have added
"radiator protection" to prevent damage.

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/attach...y-img_3183.jpg