Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default 2016 Accord face lift and still has V6 with MT

On Friday, July 24, 2015 at 11:27:56 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 7/24/2015 10:21 AM, Leon wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/autos/5-new-fe...918547697.html

Finally, I did it...... Really screwed up on where this went. Sorry!

No problem...

Let me be the first to say that (as a Honda fan) I'm glad they didn't go as
aggressive with the front grill as the new Toyota Camry has.

My neighbor just bought a 2016 Camry and the front grill will scare senior
citizens and young children. I'd swear there is less wildlife in my
neighborhood since he brought that beast home.

I don't know who their target market is, but there are 55+ YO's and mid-20's
members of my household and none of us like the front end of the Camry.