Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Actual Woodworking ;~)

On 7/22/2015 3:31 PM, Bill wrote:
Leon wrote:
On 7/21/2015 5:16 PM, Bill wrote:
Swingman wrote:
On 7/21/2015 4:46 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 7/21/2015 4:29 PM, Bill wrote:

Yes, how do you get all of the standard buttons on the left hand
side,
like before?
Is there an option I couldn't locate?

Try opening the "large toolbar set" and simply drag it to the left
side

Took a call and by the time I hit send you'd found it ...

Thank you! It was easier to find the way the *day after* I did a
project in at least 3 hours (that would have taken only 30 minutes, if I
wasn't a bit rusty).

For instance, here is a challenge problem to the SU newbys that I ran
into: Try to draw a circle with just a little bit of the
perimeter/circumference missing, like 270-degrees, or 3/4 of a circle. I
relearned how to do it, indeed, in two different ways, but not without
getting a little frustrated first.

Cheers,
Bill

If you simply choose the "arc" tool. ;~) Start the arc and then type
in the degrees.

I figured that out later, when I was sketching some arcs! : )

;~) You know some times if you start with a blank screen and click on
all of those icons one at a time to see what they do....

LOL

That is how I learn. But that said I have been working with CAD
programs since 1986 and knowing "what/that" they can do some things is
half the battle.

good on you!