Posted to rec.woodworking
Dan Coby Dan Coby is offline

Default Actual Woodworking ;~)

On 7/21/2015 2:35 PM, Bill wrote:
Bill wrote:
Leon wrote:

LOL, is that question? IIRC 2015 is the latest.

Yes, how do you get all of the standard buttons on the left hand side,
like before?
Is there an option I couldn't locate?

Nevermind, I found it. It's called "Large Tool Set". It's easier to
find when you aren't trying to get something done.... I've always
used Large Tool Set, so things were a little awkward not using it.

Obviously you have found the View/Toolbar menu.

You can also move toolbars around. There is a thin dotted line at either
the left or the top of a tool set. If you place the the cursor over the
thin dotted line you will see a four arrow symbol like the one shown
with the move tool. Hold the cursor down and you can then move the tool
set. You can place tool sets almost anywhere. I.e. at the top, left,
right, bottom or floating around.

Dan