Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Actual Woodworking ;~)

On 7/19/2015 2:39 PM, Leon wrote:
It has been several months since I have built anything large, October
last year I think. Anyway my wife wants more storage in her quilting
studio and I designed a couple of two piece cabinets that will be
painted to match all of her other studio furniture.

Where this will eventually end up.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

Comments?

Are you sure you are posting this to the proper group? It as nothing to
do with politics or the price of gas.

I like the idea of them. We're going to be moving my wife's sewing room
and she wants one wall to be display cabinets. I'll have to study your
design to see if I can steal your ideas.