Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Actual Woodworking ;~)

It has been several months since I have built anything large, October
last year I think. Anyway my wife wants more storage in her quilting
studio and I designed a couple of two piece cabinets that will be
painted to match all of her other studio furniture. As usual I am using
my front and back face frame methods of building the cabinets with all
mortise and floating tenon jointery and dado and grove jointery, and
some lap joints on the back frame.

Anyway about 18 floating tenons, and 11 dado/groves. Nothing but wood
and glue so far for this particular cabinet. Three to go with two of
them being taller with glass doors.

A test dry fit to make sure all of this fits as planned.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...in/photostream

Glued and in the clamps.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...n/photostream/

Where this will eventually end up.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

The color will be mint green but I use different colors to distinguish
different materials so that when I import from Sketchup to Cutlist Plus
I don't have to identify the material again for each piece.

Comments?