Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Need content writer and Web Devloper This topic is a duplicateof another discussion.

On 7/8/2015 9:06 PM, Puckdropper wrote:

Full Name: The Great Puckdropper
Contact Details: Posting here worked...
Salary: $1 million initally, plus $100,000 annually, US. (It's amazing
what the price of Nigeria has access to. Just set up an account for him
and he'll give you that money.)
Availability Date: Does next Tuesday this week work?

You probably has a Ed Pawlowski guy. He has his own goat, and I'd have
to buy it off him. I'm not all that interested in getting his goat.

Puckdropper

Well, that's a fine thing. I'm starting my new job on Monday and no,
you're not getting my goat. Any interest in a cute sheep?