Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need content writer and Web Devloper This topic is a duplicate ofanother discussion.

Hope you are doing Good..!
I have an urgent opening on Tech Clyde. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.
Requirement details:
Location : Bangalore
Duration : Long Term
Mandatory Skills: Technical Skills & Content Writer &Webdevloper

Thanks & Regards
Sainesh
Ph: 7411025682
Email : ,
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 09 Jul 2015 01:06:05 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

wrote in
:

Hope you are doing Good..!
I have an urgent opening on Tech Clyde. Please send me the resumes
with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.
Requirement details:
Location : Bangalore
Duration : Long Term
Mandatory Skills: Technical Skills & Content Writer &Webdevloper

Thanks & Regards
Sainesh
Ph: 7411025682
Email : ,

Full Name: The Great Puckdropper
Contact Details: Posting here worked...
Salary: $1 million initally, plus $100,000 annually, US. (It's amazing
what the price of Nigeria has access to. Just set up an account for him
and he'll give you that money.)
Availability Date: Does next Tuesday this week work?

You probably has a Ed Pawlowski guy. He has his own goat, and I'd have
to buy it off him. I'm not all that interested in getting his goat.

Puckdropper

Wonder if they are spamming Facebook?

You have to use the automatic shotgun approach ya know.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/8/2015 9:06 PM, Puckdropper wrote:

Full Name: The Great Puckdropper
Contact Details: Posting here worked...
Salary: $1 million initally, plus $100,000 annually, US. (It's amazing
what the price of Nigeria has access to. Just set up an account for him
and he'll give you that money.)
Availability Date: Does next Tuesday this week work?

You probably has a Ed Pawlowski guy. He has his own goat, and I'd have
to buy it off him. I'm not all that interested in getting his goat.

Puckdropper

Well, that's a fine thing. I'm starting my new job on Monday and no,
you're not getting my goat. Any interest in a cute sheep?