Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need content writer and Web Devloper This topic is a duplicate of another discussion.

wrote in
:

Hope you are doing Good..!
I have an urgent opening on Tech Clyde. Please send me the resumes
with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.
Requirement details:
Location : Bangalore
Duration : Long Term
Mandatory Skills: Technical Skills & Content Writer &Webdevloper

Thanks & Regards
Sainesh
Ph: 7411025682
Email :
,

Full Name: The Great Puckdropper
Contact Details: Posting here worked...
Salary: $1 million initally, plus $100,000 annually, US. (It's amazing
what the price of Nigeria has access to. Just set up an account for him
and he'll give you that money.)
Availability Date: Does next Tuesday this week work?

You probably has a Ed Pawlowski guy. He has his own goat, and I'd have
to buy it off him. I'm not all that interested in getting his goat.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.