Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Need content writer and Web Devloper This topic is a duplicateof another discussion.

On 7/8/2015 3:35 AM, wrote:
Hope you are doing Good..!
I have an urgent opening on Tech Clyde. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.
Requirement details:
Location : Bangalore
Duration : Long Term
Mandatory Skills: Technical Skills & Content Writer &Webdevloper

Thanks & Regards
Sainesh
Ph: 7411025682
Email :
,

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity. My wife, nine children,
mother-in-law, cousin, and goat are packed and ready to go.

I hope to be paid a fair salary, such as a bowl of rice a day for each
of us. Can you provide mats so we don't have to sleep on the ground n
the tent?

Send tickets.