Posted to rec.woodworking
BenignBodger BenignBodger is offline

Default Need content writer and Web Devloper This topic is a duplicate ofanother discussion.

On 7/8/2015 3:35 AM, wrote:
Hope you are doing Good..!
I have an urgent opening on Tech Clyde. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.
Requirement details:
Location : Bangalore
Duration : Long Term
Mandatory Skills: Technical Skills & Content Writer &Webdevloper

Thanks & Regards
Sainesh
Ph: 7411025682
Email :
,

I can do all of those things and am available immediately. As for salary,
I'd need a signing bonus sufficient to buy a good property in
Sadashivanagar outright and a new Bentley as my company car. Yearly salary
of an identical amount with adjustment for inflation would seem
appropriate. You handle the visa and immigration paperwork, of course.
Provide round-trip first-class tickets when you are ready for a
face-to-face interview and review of my CV.