Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Don Phillipson[_3_] Don Phillipson[_3_] is offline

Default cafe doors

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

http://www.leevalley.com/US/Hardware...?cat=3&p=41241

So which of their hinges fits the specification?

Probably several of the 20+ listed. The purchaser
can examine as many as he wants, and then decide
which best meets his needs. You or I cannot make
this decision for him.

In other words you couldn't be assed to actually understand the question
and look for a relevant answer, you just post a link to a page of hinges
and hope that one of them fits?

I apologise if "several of the 20+ listed" was not clear
enough for everyone. It seemed clear to me at the time.
It still does.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs