Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Soboco Veneers

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 12:56:23 PM UTC-5, Larry Blanchard wrote:
Went by the local Woodcraft and found they had a lot of stuff on
clearance sale at 60% off (including Olson bandsaw blades). I purchased
a package of "Soboco Veneers" European beech. Looks great and is a
little thicker than the normal run of veneers.

But I can't find anything about them online. It's as if the company
doesn't, and never did, exist.

Anyone here know anything about them?

Sobo Company, two words, as opposed to one "word": Soboco

Try SOBO USA: http://www.sobousa.com/

I didn't click onto other hints, when I Googled "sobo company veneers":
https://www.google.com/search?source...69i57.8614j0j7

Sonny