Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Soboco Veneers

Went by the local Woodcraft and found they had a lot of stuff on
clearance sale at 60% off (including Olson bandsaw blades). I purchased
a package of "Soboco Veneers" European beech. Looks great and is a
little thicker than the normal run of veneers.

But I can't find anything about them online. It's as if the company
doesn't, and never did, exist.

Anyone here know anything about them?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 12:56:23 PM UTC-5, Larry Blanchard wrote:
Went by the local Woodcraft and found they had a lot of stuff on
clearance sale at 60% off (including Olson bandsaw blades). I purchased
a package of "Soboco Veneers" European beech. Looks great and is a
little thicker than the normal run of veneers.

But I can't find anything about them online. It's as if the company
doesn't, and never did, exist.

Anyone here know anything about them?

Sobo Company, two words, as opposed to one "word": Soboco

Try SOBO USA: http://www.sobousa.com/

I didn't click onto other hints, when I Googled "sobo company veneers":
https://www.google.com/search?source...69i57.8614j0j7

Sonny

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 12:56:44 -0700, Sonny wrote:

Sobo Company, two words, as opposed to one "word": Soboco

Aha! Thank you. The package gave "Soboco Veneers" and I guess the
trailing word fooled me into accepting the first as one word.