Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_6_] krw[_6_] is offline

Default Gun/China Cabinet is Assembled - Pics

On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 03:11:59 -0700 (PDT), Sonny
wrote:

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 12:59:53 AM UTC-5, J. Clarke wrote:

I see gun cabinets for sale regularly, though not as many as I do gun
safes. Perhaps it's a reflection of the value of guns, these days.

Also insurance conditions, liability, in some jurisdictions statutory
requirements, etc. Remember that there are areswipe politicians out
there who have tried to make people liable for crimes committed with
guns that were stolen from them--more "blame the victim" mentality.

Sure, there is a lot of that but I know several people who have
upwards of $100K in guns. At $1K apeice for normal guns, it doesn't
take that many collectables.

Right. In home, we have gun safes; prevents any child from messing with the firearms, also.

It also keeps any home invader safe.