Posted to rec.woodworking
G. Ross G. Ross is offline

Default test.

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 7:33:14 AM UTC-4, G. Ross wrote:
woodchucker wrote:
Don't know if it's that quiet here, or I am not receiving posts for 2 days.

I've been busy teaching Betsy to turn bowls. Since she is only 10
inches high, I thought a high stool and a set of small tools that she
can hold in her teeth. Anyone know a source for a canine face shield
size X-small? Don't say Harbor Fright. They didn't even take the
question seriously.

--
GW Ross

Ah, the truest example of a bench dog!

Some face shield options...

http://www.bigddoghouse.com/images/1926J_DOG_GREEN.jpg

http://www.bassethoundtown.com/blog/...0/img_7233.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...f70e8c80a9.jpg

Just what she needs. She is learning pretty fast. I have already
seen some of her work in local craft sales. Well, she didn't sign it,
but it looks like her work. My theory is that she is sneaking into
the shop at night and practicing her turning. Since she can't reach
the light switch she is turning in the dark! She is probably trading
the bowls to someone in exchange for Puperoni snacks and they are
selling the bowls.
That would account for the bowls not being up to her usual standards,
and also why she is tending to chubbiness.
Perhaps we should have named her Monica after all, even though she
doesn't have a blue dress.

--
GW Ross

Feudalism: When its your Count that votes!