Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default test.

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 8:04:47 PM UTC-5, woodchucker wrote:
Don't know if it's that quiet here, or I am not receiving posts for 2 days.

--
Jeff

Late evenings, I've been working on the walnut trestle table top. Last night and tonight was drilling/chiseling mortises for loose tenons, to mate the boards. Another week or two(?) to get everything just right, then hope there's no rain in the forecast for spraying. I spray outdoors.

I finished the gun cabinet, but haven't been back to the camp to assemble it and take pics. I might go Wednesday to do that, and I have a cache of scrap lumber, for camp fires, to deliver.

Next camp project will be a coat rack. Should be an easy/easier project, than the others. Bought 18 replica-antique cast iron fleur de lis hooks. They look nice and they're larger than a typical hook. Jonas's 7 yr old should have a good time installing them. We'll coach his measuring and drilling pilot holes, for the screws. He likes to be involved.

Sonny