Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default stand up desk

krw writes:
On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 20:12:56 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

John McCoy wrote:
Doggone, blonde or brunette I'm jealous.

On a serious note, I have enough trouble typing when I'm
stationary. I can't see doing it while also walking
along the treadmill.

John

SFWIW, the gym I use as a matter of policy, does not allow
treadmills.

To many accidents, as a result of people falling off of
them resulting in serious, sometimes fatal, injuries.

But of course. It is Kalifornia.

There are treadmills in gyms in california. Just because
one chain prefers, as a matter of policy, not to have them
shouldn't imply anything about the state, except to nutcases
like krw.