Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Repairin aluminum crankcase

On Friday, August 21, 2015 at 6:46:35 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:

Update - the wife said "why not go ahead and replace everything you need
to " so I looked for a set of pistons ... be sittin' when you price that
stuff , it's all discontinued . I did find a standard piston for 142 bucks
per with rings , but standard size only .
Snag

Sounds like my TV. A 32 inch LG lcd tv. The picture went to hell and I am pretty sure it is the T con board. New T con board from LG , a mere $763.xx

A new 32 inch Samsung was $218. off ebay.

Dan