Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Checks !

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
Terry Coombs wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

Got a link to the prints? Im way overdue to build one in a dozen or
so calibers. Or build a dozen or so of them .....

Gunner

I don't remember where I got the plans , but I can email you the
files . Is the gmail addy a good one ?

Here ya go , this is the one .
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...gas-checkmaker
It's a pretty easy project , my mistake was to rely on a drill bit for
anaccurate hole . Ooooppps .-- Snag

I haven't looked at your plans, but drill bits (depending on the quality)
make holes closer to the diameter of their flutes when used as a hand
reamer. For the more common sizes I have a set of on size and over and
under chucking reamers. In the drill press I have to feed very very fast to
not over size the holes even with them. The cost of a cheaper drill press.
LOL. Either of the cheap mill drills do better, but neither has much room
with a reamer hanging down.