Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default communication problem

The cable I mentioned transfers your 'old' account to your new computer.
e.g. your email and everything. Doesn't transfer everything but gets
you working on that end. Use the same username on both computers for it
to work.

The LAN software is for small companies and common files for meetings...

Martin

On 8/12/2015 4:03 AM, Gray_Wolf wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 21:10:06 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

It is a Easy Transfer Cable by Easy Computer Sync
For Win 7, and later / vista/ xp.

Supports Window "Easy Transfer". No drivers needed.
USB 2 to USB 2 Or a 3

Martin

On 8/9/2015 9:12 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
I have a double ended USB cable with a module in the middle.

You plug it into the old computer and plug it into the new.
If the two accounts are the same name, it copies everything like
the old computer. New is ready to go like the old one.

I got it on Amazon as I recall.

If your computers are on a LAN You can use this freeby to do about
anything you want with minimum hassle

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx