Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default first light with the not really new Miller

On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 02:09:20 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:

About 16 months ago I purchased a Miller 211 MIG welder. It's been moving
from corner to corner waiting for the day it can finally be used.

The delays were caused by wiring issues, no gas, no real project, no metal
to work with, no time, no daylight etc. The bull**** finally came to an
end today.

Started work on a welding table, then of course it got too dark outside so
I had to stop after basically getting three legs put together. The legs
are just 36" tall 1-1/4 14 guage square tubing held together in a
rectangle with the same. Top is a 30x36 1/4 in plate that will get thrown
on top of that. I picked that size as being the limit of what can
reasonably be carried up and down stairs. The legs/frame are 24x30 so it
fits though the basement door and permits the top to overhang for easy
clamping to stuff.

It's nothing special by any means, but it is metalworking related.

Bravo!! Lets see some pictures when tis done!

Gunner