Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lifting Stuff

That is a taller larger large field unit than mine. A Row tractor.

http://www.deere.com/en_US/products/..._compact.page?

Here is the stripped down version - missing the front end loader and
the heavy mower on the rear. It could have a bucket on the back as
well. I have the Heavy powered unit with more Hydraulics so I can add
options easily as I have.

I'm under 10 acres so I don't need a big one. Wish I had a 2_Series
unit but didn't know at the time. It is much heaver and can really work.

Martin

On 7/31/2015 3:00 PM, dpb wrote:
On 07/30/2015 9:12 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
Interesting. My John Deer[e] 4wd series 1 is a Cat 1. ...

I use 48" wide Power Tiller, 56" wide hog mower, 48" fine cut and 48"
front end loader.

While I don't have a handy actual photo of our rig set up for the field,
this is more like what we use 3-pt for...

http://www.cornwallfoodandfarming.net/images/ks2-spring-in-the-field1bb.jpg