Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Bonkers Quote of the Day, was Mugshots

On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 08:47:30 -0700, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 7/31/2015 7:58 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 07:24:06 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

Today's mugshot is Willie Nelson:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot.../willie-nelson

Today's Bonkers quote is about GibbsCAM:

"The program is a buggy, overpriced under performing, POS that is a
tribute to Bill Gibbs enormous ego" - Jon Banquer -

"Love those GibbsCAM Machining Markers! Great idea" - Jon Banquer -

These are so funny. Did you see my Willy Loman quotes about Chevrolet?

Yes, it's a good parallel.

Bonkers is such a low man.

He's so socially despicable that it can't be attributed to upbringing
or to simple character traits. He has a severe emotional disturbance
of some kind, and he often exhibits bipolar traits. The latter were
more common a decade ago; I suspect he's on medication for it.

--
Ed Huntress