Old July 21st 15, 06:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mugshots

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 10:45:44 PM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball lied:

Old July 21st 15, 06:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 10:39:53 PM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball lied:

Old July 21st 15, 10:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:36:03 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 10:38:25 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Here's your chance to set the record straight, Banquer. It seems clear
you were guilty of bankruptcy fraud. If you disagree, feel free to
explain what you think the judge got wrong. If you don't care to
elablorate, then I think it's very fair to accept the judge's opion.
She seems to have seen right through you. How'd the domestic violence
thing turn out? How much did the creditors lose on your forclosure and
bankruptcy?
Old July 21st 15, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:35:02 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 9:40:52 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Since anonymous posting pussies, like Jonathan Ball, and morons like slow eddy are
obsessed with mugshots I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to mug shots. :)

Here is Dr. Martin Luther King's mugshot:

http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20150115/169398

Today's mugshot is Steve McQueen:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot.../steve-mcqueen

Hey Banquer, what's McQueen's stance on bankruptcy fraud and domestic
violence and parents having to bail out their adult kids?
Old July 21st 15, 10:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:05:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Old July 21st 15, 10:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:06:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Old July 22nd 15, 12:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:13:24 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:05:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

How come you aren't flapping your gums like usual, Banquer?

#1 collection of selected hilarity from your court case, where you
idiotically tried to place the blame for your own failures on some
poor female.

According to 'da judge:

..... the plaintiff claims that he spent over $23,000 acquiring tools
that he intended to use for an auto body repair business that he
believes would have generated substantial income for him....

....The plaintiff's father testified he and the plaintiff's mother gave
the plaintiff $29,000 over a period of one year...

(at this point your "business" reached maximum profitability, and you
should have franchised)

.... the plaintiff has failed to prove that he has been injured. The
plaintiff's credibility suffers as a result of his outlandish claim
that the deprivation of some auto repair manuals and tools has
disrupted his ability to file income tax returns, earn a living, and
get back on his feet over a period of six years now

A lack of credibility? Banquer? Noooooo! It must be some other asshat
named Banquer, right Banquer? No income tax for six years? No doubt
it's a lot more years by now. Yet another thing you and Wieber have in
common.
Old July 22nd 15, 12:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:14:07 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:06:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Cat got your tongue Banquer?

#2 collection of selected hilarity from your court case, where you
idiotically tried to place the blame for your own failure on some poor
female.

According to 'da judge:

The plaintiff Jonathan Banquer...

.... had previously lived at a residence that he owned in Orange,
Connecticut, which had been foreclosed. His unhappy financial
situation had also caused him to file a petition in bankruptcy earlier
that year, on August 5, 1993...

.... he moved many items of personal property into the basement and
garage of the defendant's home...

.... Significantly, although each of these items was acquired by the
plaintiff prior to filing the petition in bankruptcy, none of these
items of personal property is listed in any of the schedules to the
plaintiff's Chapter 7 filing, schedules to which he swore to the truth
on September 20, 1993.

So you withheld assets from your creditors. Very similar to what
Wieber does. How many of your detractors here have accused you of
being dishonest? We all figured you out a long time ago.

Old July 22nd 15, 12:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/18/2015 11:07 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 8:44:51 AM UTC-7, amdx wrote:
On 7/18/2015 10:09 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 3:42:54 AM UTC-7, amdx wrote:
On 7/17/2015 11:40 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
Since anonymous posting pussies, like Jonathan Ball, and morons like slow eddy are obsessed with mugshots I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to mug shots. :)

Here is Dr. Martin Luther King's mugshot:

http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20150115/169398

Are you comparing yourself to Dr. Martin Luther King?

Are you stupid?

Is there any chance your son ended up failing as you posted because you suck as a father?

Ya, I probably should not have put computers together in front of him.
He got the idea he could do it, built himself a game machine and got
heavy into playing video games. I think that is where he went wrong.
To many video games.
Other than that, no, I don't suck as a father. There are many well
raised young people that don't finish college. He may still decide
to return to college, he just turned 21 years old.
We could talk about how your father failed. Do you want to?
Seems that could be long topic.
Mikek

---

"Ya, I probably should not have put computers together in front of him."

Easy to blame computers/games rather than yourself. Computers/games are an effect. They aren't the cause.

Is this the best you got?
My son is fine.
Mikek

Old July 22nd 15, 12:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 4:22:18 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed: