Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Captain Obvious Captain Obvious is offline

Default Mugshots

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:25:24 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 17:06:52 -0700, Captain Obvious
wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 19:52:45 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:33:17 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 4:25:40 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Oh, we almost missed the Jonny Bonkers Quote of the Day:

"May I remind you that your an anonymous loser who is too chicken
**** to post with his own name." - Jon Banquer - Dec 24 2006

Franco Folini UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- "Jon didn't respect our
agreement, posting comments under fake names."

ba-dum-bum-CHING ...

Banquer seems to be fine with PV posting anonymously as well.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, sort of.

sob Why can't they be happy for me? Geez do they ever get ****ed
when I describe the good life. I should write more along those lines,
I might be able to get them slobbering enough to short out their
keyboards.

This thing he's doing now of posting one word responses will not go well
for him. He's holding back day after day, and the pressure will have
to be released eventually. Ever mixed a bunch of old paint? I see
Banquer as a drum of it that will end up as a giant psychedelic splat.

Bonkers is in his ostrich mode. If' he keeps clucking, maybe no one
will see what people are saying about him.

LOL I think he's hoping the one word responses will be sufficiently
less antagonizing, thereby saving him from further embarrassing
revelations. Which while goofy is his best strategy so far. Problem
is, Banquer is like a drug addict. He won't be able to resist for
long. Based on his history I have no doubt he'll write himself into an
even more miserable life. He knows his clown car is headed off a
cliff, but he can't lift that giant shoe off the gas pedal.