Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metal Cutting Bandsaw

Rex fired this volley in news:c0a38c7e-aa25-47d7-
:

Those little 4x6s are the best $200 you can spend in a small shop.

AMEN! I have a much larger Kalamazoo, but the little MSC 4x6 over in the
corner has done the lion's share of cutoff work.

Bob... spring for some decent blades. I get the Starrett bi-metal 64-
1/2" bands from McMaster. They last, and over their useful life, are
about the same price as the junky Chinese ones.

I seldom break one. They're usually dulled or have lost their set, and
get replaced for those reasons.

Lloyd