Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default One-handed pullups

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:52:35 -0700, Harold McKinney
wrote:

On 7/30/2015 9:44 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 07:05:34 -0700, Captain Obvious
wrote:

snip

He's ****ed at himself for yapping his way into having his sordid past
mocked.

Keep in mind that those two Bonkers arrests for domestic abuse are
only the ones we know about.

There have been two? I was only aware of one; not sure which one.

The first one was from the case we were talking about last week,
"Banquer v. [Catherine J.] Steidley"

"On January 20, 1994, the plaintiff [Banquer] was arrested at the home
of the defendant on her complaint of domestic violence."

https://casetext.com/case/banquer-v-...-0404728-s-nov

The second was filed six years later by his wife, Constance:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...r.2770726.html

As I said, those are just the ones we know about.

--
Ed Huntress