Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Captain Obvious Captain Obvious is offline

Default One-handed pullups

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:31:28 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

So show us how smart you are.

Take your own advice. Say something sensible for a change. And don't
bother telling me to go somewhere else to look for it. If you want me
to see you being smart, you have unlimited space (and time apparently)
to do it right here.

No, see, once again you twist the history. I'm giving YOU a chance to show everybody how smart you are,
AND I'm giving you a chance to thoroughly discredit me. Get it, now? And I gave you 10 ways to do it.

So, that's all that's holding your pompous but incredibly dumbass back, going to rec.running?
There's a version rahcheer:
Ping Ig, Ed: More unified field theory: The Fundamental Theorem of Maximum Fat Burn
July 22.

It's not as complete as the rec.running version, but since you're going to hold your breath
'til your face turns blue, might as well look at this one.
No matter, you won't have a clue, altho you certainly will pretend.
No procrastination, now! Study hard!

Your straw men are getting weaker.

As are your excuses, Cap'n. I guess you didn't do so well in maf? lol
Makes sense tho. Anyone who deliberately twists everything they can to win an argument would never do well in maf.

Oh, I don't like those numbers, they interfere with my argerment. Let's change them!!

Dat's m'boi Kidding!!

You can't cure your problem of needing straw men by coming up with
more straw men. But keep trying. I remember when I used to think you
were bright. Did you have a stroke or OD on kale or something?