Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grokman Grokman Grokman Grokman is offline

Default One-handed pullups

Go to rec.running, Running for Max Fat Burn

Banquer says go to Linkedin, you say go to rec.running. Same idiot
logic from two different crackpots.

Captain Oblivious, buy yourself a new cape, bec you are GOOD!! VERY GOOD!!!!
See Harold, this is EXACTLY what I was talking about! Kidding will use the proverbial kitchen sink, if he can.

What exactly is wrong with my """logic"""?? You are so desperate to discredit your enemies, I'm giving you the perfect opportunity, on a silver platter. You are so much smarter than everyfuknbody, esp me, so here's your opportunity to prove it.

Also, rec.running is a lot diff than LinkedIn, in case you didn't know. I just parked the latest version of the Theorem there. It does not benefit me one way or the other who visits. It simply establishes academic priority.

R U making excuses not to peek? Afraid to confront your own incompetence?
I can only surmise you intuitively understand that you can bull**** the world with your handwaving jive, but you can't bull**** in mathematics? Hate to be shown up?
I understand. You need Ed H to hold you? He'll hold you. There, there, kidding, it's not so bad you don't understand algebra or calculus or how to calculate max/min problems.... it's ok....

But dayum, Kidding/Oblivious, other than your mathematical ilitiricy, you are GOOD!!!