Old July 28th 15, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default One-handed pullups

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:04:13 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.
Go get therapy, a therapist will help you explore the source of your low
self esteem.

Mikek

I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control. Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough. This stalking bull**** is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.

Old July 28th 15, 11:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/28/2015 3:18 PM, Grokman Grokman wrote:
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:04:13 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.
Go get therapy, a therapist will help you explore the source of your low
self esteem.

Mikek

I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control.

There's no "stalking" going on.

Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough. This stalking bull**** is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.

There is no "stalking" going on. gummer, of course, is the ultimate
keyboard coward. He regularly threatens to have people killed - but
never threatens to do it himself - and then says he'll fire up the
"backhoe" to bury the victim. He's gutless and nutless.

Old July 29th 15, 01:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 6:24:21 PM UTC-4, Harold McKinney wrote:
On 7/28/2015 3:18 PM, Grokman Grokman wrote:
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:04:13 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.
Go get therapy, a therapist will help you explore the source of your low
self esteem.

Mikek

I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control.

There's no "stalking" going on.

Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough. This stalking bull**** is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.

There is no "stalking" going on.

Well, mebbe not by you, but certainly by the dickless whoyakidding and his castradis.

gummer, of course, is the ultimate
keyboard coward. He regularly threatens to have people killed - but
never threatens to do it himself - and then says he'll fire up the
"backhoe" to bury the victim. He's gutless and nutless.

Gummer is not nutless, he's just nuts, plain and simple.
BUT, I'll bet he's a ****er to hang out with, and would prove to be a very good neighbor -- well, for gearheads, at least,****ing barking dogs notwithstanding. I'd hate to have to shoot Gummers dog. lol

You dumb****s waste no time eviscerating someone for perhaps a few tall (and HARMLESS) tales, but are fine with (or stupidly oblivious to) toxic malice/stalking (dicklessKidding and The Castradi) and flagrant parasitism (fukn Ig****).
Old July 29th 15, 01:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 15:18:05 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:04:13 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.
Go get therapy, a therapist will help you explore the source of your low
self esteem.

Mikek

I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control

What stalking? Wieber says he's going to sue me and kill me. That's a
license to ridicule him. You don't have to participate or read it.

Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough.

Agreed. Although it sounds like you already know he can't stop the
bull**** and deserves protection from the mocking. Not gonna happen.

This stalking bull**** is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.

LOL No mental illness involved in threatening to kill people and
writing long gory examples of how he hopes to do it, right?
Old July 29th 15, 01:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:09:21 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

[...]

A FEW tall tales? LOL Man, take your diploma from Proctoligically
Violated U and make a paper airplane out of it.

Old July 29th 15, 01:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:04:13 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.
Go get therapy, a therapist will help you explore the source of your low
self esteem.

Mikek

I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control

What stalking? Wieber says he's going to sue me and kill me.

Proly just literary license. lol See below.

That's a
license to ridicule him. You don't have to participate or read it.

Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough.

Agreed. Although it sounds like you already know he can't stop the
bull**** and deserves protection from the mocking. Not gonna happen.

Ridicule is fine. Stalking is not. dicklessKidding and his cowardly Castradi are stalkers. See below.

This stalking bull**** is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.

LOL No mental illness involved in threatening to kill people and
writing long gory examples of how he hopes to do it, right?

I was a quite a regular here at one time, I don't recall seeing that, altho I'll take your word for it that some of this did occur. But how much?
Proly Gummer was just mid-adjustment in his meds. Also, I think this is mostly Gummer's twisted "ng-literary license". Or illiterary license. lol

But contrast this to the dicklessKidding, who for YEARS now has devoted a part of his miserable ****ing worthless ****ty li'l life to The Gummer Chronicles. How much of a loser ****wad must one be to swing from Gummer's dick, each and every week? Jesus, that's almost the dicktionary definition of a loser/stalker/coward.

And Big Kudos to Steve W., who showed how fulla**** dicklessKidding is. Kidding is so blinded by raw malice that he doesn't ****ing CARE what the truth really is. I know, bec kidding tried the same **** with me. He wins at all costs. But actually loses in the process.
Somebody musta banged his wife real good for him, and he hasn't gotten over it to this day, and hates the world.
Old July 29th 15, 01:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:39:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Even when PV gets it wrong he's still far more credible than you will ever be, ****bag. Now sit down and shut the **** up. You have nothing to say except to lifelong losers like "slow eddy".

Old July 29th 15, 01:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Man, get a ****ing life, already. You think you are embarrassing Gummer, but just who is swinging from who's dick? Whoyakidding?
Old July 29th 15, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/28/2015 5:09 PM, Grokman Grokman wrote:
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 6:24:21 PM UTC-4, Harold McKinney wrote:
On 7/28/2015 3:18 PM, Grokman Grokman wrote:
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:04:13 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.
Go get therapy, a therapist will help you explore the source of your low
self esteem.

Mikek

I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control.

There's no "stalking" going on.

Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough. This stalking bull**** is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.

There is no "stalking" going on.

Well, mebbe not by you, but certainly by the dickless whoyakidding and his castradis.

Not by anyone.

gummer, of course, is the ultimate
keyboard coward. He regularly threatens to have people killed - but
never threatens to do it himself - and then says he'll fire up the
"backhoe" to bury the victim. He's gutless and nutless.

Gummer is not nutless, he's just nuts, plain and simple.

Of course he's nutless. What do you think threatening to get people
killed by others, rather than having the balls to do it yourself, really is?

Old July 29th 15, 03:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:45:01 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

[...]

Bwahahaha! PV is back! Same rants, different day. And with Banquer in
tow AGAIN no less! So now it's the three musketeers - PV, who fancies
himself a math wizard but doesn't know the definition of "a few,"
Banquer the bankruptcy fraud who got bailed out by his parents,
molested by a trustee and chewed out by a judge, and good old Wieber,
man of a million lies and threats but master of none. You guys need a
team name... I'll have to think of one.