Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grokman Grokman Grokman Grokman is offline

Default One-handed pullups

And the motorcycle thing. So what if 264 was misrepresented. Maybe it was 175. So what?
Have you ever done 125 mph on a bike? I have, and then some. It was such a feat I'd feel

entitled to up to 264. So what. Get a fukn life, unless swinging from Gummer's dick IS your life.

gummer is a liar. you ought to find better things to do with your time
than to defend a chronic and congenital liar.

As you can see with the witless crackpot comment about 125 = 256, you
are responding to the former "proctologically violated." His M.O. is
to write endless posts complaining about someone1 complaining about
someone2. Since he's doing exactly what he complains about, he has no
choice but to make excuses for someone2. He insists this makes sense
the same way that Wieber insists his claims of making $75 an hour make
sense. PV gets very rabid very fast. He's already foaming at the mouth
and by his own definition "stalking." He won't stop, he'll even make
excuses for Banquer (who he's bashed extensivly) if he has to. The
funniest part about PV, Banquer and Weiber is that each has zero
respect for other two, but all will pretend enough to make feeble
excuses for each other when it suits. Keep up the Wieber bashing and
the spit will be flying!

No, the funny part is that YEARS later, you are still posting your Cliff notes.
If swinging from Gummer's dick for years on end isn't funny -- and pathetic -- I don't know what is.
Really, give the Wife my condolances, I can't imagine a worse hell than living with a self-important splenic bitch like you, can't imagine it.