Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Larry:

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 21:43:41 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Ive got a BIG...Makita hammer drill. Uses hex drive shanked
bits..slightly larger than the older Milwaukee hex shank bits.
Want it?

It uses hex shank bits...I may..may have (1) of that type

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Concert-Dril...-/390965829703

I think the shank is 13mm. Its bigger than my old Milwaukee hex shank
bits. Does come with what looks like a new 2" cup bit and a long
extension.

No..you are not getting my spline drive demo hammer drill.

Want a picture..I can shoot one quick like and put it up on the Picasa
site. Ill be leaving in the morning for LA, but will be back Friday
nite, plenty of time to keep finding Stuff.

Gunner, collecting stuff for a Monday rondevious/

Its a model MA-2714 and has one core bit and extension and what looks
like a 1" bit

Looks like this one..but nicer

http://www.listlux.com/newyork/a,41,...amford-ct-.htm

Gunner