Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus22688 Ignoramus22688 is offline

Default Large anvils

On 2015-07-27, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 18:37:59 -0500, Ignoramus22688

On 2015-07-27, Gunner Asch wrote:
Ayup..they do the same thing here in the Central Valley. Aluminum
irrigation pipe too... thousands of miles of it. Its been going on
since the 70s. Mercury used to be commonly found in oilfield
gauges..often times quarts of it.

I have some good amount of that ****.

Save a couple of ounces. If you ever acquire a target pistol with a
muzzle brake, you'll need it to get the lead out of the brake from
time to time.

I have four ounces left, which will last a lifetime of shooting.

While I have some good amount of mercury, some on free form and some
inside secure devices, I am very reluctant to use it for anything. I
do have some experience with it and it has an almost supernatural
ability to spill and get lost.