Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Not so much metal working, as the space for metal working

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 27 Jul 2015
03:56:19 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Greetings

I have a "work space" - aka A Shed - a 10 x 12', "It will do."

Outside is primed a nice beige color, but the inside is not. There
being a lot of OSB, the recommendation is to paint/ seal it before the
rains resume. Which is usually mid September so it isn't an immediate
concern. Not this year anyway.
OTOH, I need to do this "soonest" so as to be able to move stuff
in before the wedding. Which is just one more little detail I have to
deal with.

So - how much paint / primer on the inside before I slap
insulation between the studs and panel over it all?
I have a sprayer, which I think will make it go faster (for some
values). While the old "M-80 in the paint can" technique might be
faster, I have two very nice (and expensive to replace) windows I
don't want to break. Not to mention the neighbors.

You should never stick an M80 in your neighbors, no matter how bad
they are. ;-)

Oh yes, good point. Community relations and all that.
--
pyotr filipivich