Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The bizarre and irrational beliefs of gun nuts about household gun ownership numbers

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 12:22:01 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 05:32:12 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 03:23:54 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 19:47:55 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 14:40:47 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 13:32:16 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

So you just think I'm nuts not nutz

Nuts are OK with me. Nutz are best kept at a distance. d8-)

So, is Gunner nutv? he's certainly more than nuts, maybe not quite
nutz.

Im actually probably one of the most stable and straightforwards
people here.

HOnEsTLY!!

Sure. (Pet-hoarding notwithstanding.)

I was just having a discussion about that with a visitor, not 5
minutes ago. Its not pet hoarding, its rescuing. Ive adopted out 3 in
the past 2 months, all to good homes. Few others will do that,
unfortunately. I cant rescue all of them, not even a significant
fraction of them..but we do what we can.

Y'know, I saw a thing on Facebook today which might be something that
could make you a TON of money down there in the waterless miles of
Californication. A guy is getting hundreds of dollars spray painting
the dead lawns green. Realtors are even paying to have it done to get
quicker sales on homes, too. You'll be RICH!

--
My desire to be well-informed is currently
at odds with my desire to remain sane. --Sipkess