Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rudy Canoza[_3_] Rudy Canoza[_3_] is offline

Default Mugshots

On 7/18/2015 7:44 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 05:42:41 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 7/17/2015 11:40 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
Since anonymous posting pussies, like Jonathan Ball, and morons like slow eddy are obsessed with mugshots I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to mug shots. :)

Here is Dr. Martin Luther King's mugshot:

http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20150115/169398

Are you comparing yourself to Dr. Martin Luther King?
Mikek

Bonkers sees no difference between resisting segregation and beating
his wife. He's one seriously disturbed head case.

BTW, that wasn't the first time he was arrested for domestic abuse.
This case, from 1994 (Banquer v. Steidley), is about as sad and
pathetic as one can get:

https://casetext.com/case/banquer-v-...-0404728-s-nov

Typical bonkers ****baggery:

When he was forced to move from the Orange residence he moved many
items of personal property into the basement and garage of the
defendant's home. For example he moved a water heater, a
refrigerator/freezer, and a power washer. He also stored on her
property a used Jaguar automobile on which he practiced auto body
restoration skills that he was in the process of learning.
Significantly, although each of these items was acquired by the
plaintiff prior to filing the petition in bankruptcy, none of these
items of personal property is listed in any of the schedules to the
plaintiff's Chapter 7 filing, schedules to which he swore to the
truth on September 20, 1993.

jonny bonkers is a sleazy ****. Everyone knows this.