Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mugshots

Since anonymous posting pussies, like Jonathan Ball, and morons like slow eddy are obsessed with mugshots I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to mug shots. :)

Here is Dr. Martin Luther King's mugshot:

http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20150115/169398

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 10:03:52 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "John Doe" failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/17/2015 11:40 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
Since anonymous posting pussies, like Jonathan Ball, and morons like slow eddy are obsessed with mugshots I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to mug shots. :)

Here is Dr. Martin Luther King's mugshot:

http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20150115/169398

Are you comparing yourself to Dr. Martin Luther King?
Mikek
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Today's mugshot is Rosa Parks:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/sites/d...rparksmug1.jpg
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 05:42:41 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 7/17/2015 11:40 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
Since anonymous posting pussies, like Jonathan Ball, and morons like slow eddy are obsessed with mugshots I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to mug shots. :)

Here is Dr. Martin Luther King's mugshot:

http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20150115/169398

Are you comparing yourself to Dr. Martin Luther King?
Mikek

Bonkers sees no difference between resisting segregation and beating
his wife. He's one seriously disturbed head case.

BTW, that wasn't the first time he was arrested for domestic abuse.
This case, from 1994 (Banquer v. Steidley), is about as sad and
pathetic as one can get:

https://casetext.com/case/banquer-v-...-0404728-s-nov

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 7:44:08 AM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

slow eddy lies slipped

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 3:42:54 AM UTC-7, amdx wrote:
On 7/17/2015 11:40 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
Since anonymous posting pussies, like Jonathan Ball, and morons like slow eddy are obsessed with mugshots I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to mug shots. :)

Here is Dr. Martin Luther King's mugshot:

http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20150115/169398

Are you comparing yourself to Dr. Martin Luther King?

Are you stupid?

Is there any chance your son ended up failing as you posted because you suck as a father?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/18/2015 10:09 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 3:42:54 AM UTC-7, amdx wrote:
On 7/17/2015 11:40 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
Since anonymous posting pussies, like Jonathan Ball, and morons like slow eddy are obsessed with mugshots I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to mug shots. :)

Here is Dr. Martin Luther King's mugshot:

http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20150115/169398

Are you comparing yourself to Dr. Martin Luther King?

Are you stupid?

Is there any chance your son ended up failing as you posted because you suck as a father?

Ya, I probably should not have put computers together in front of him.
He got the idea he could do it, built himself a game machine and got
heavy into playing video games. I think that is where he went wrong.
To many video games.
Other than that, no, I don't suck as a father. There are many well
raised young people that don't finish college. He may still decide
to return to college, he just turned 21 years old.
We could talk about how your father failed. Do you want to?
Seems that could be long topic.
Mikek

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/18/2015 9:31 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
Today's mugshot is Rosa Parks:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/sites/d...rparksmug1.jpg

Are you comparing yourself to Rosa Parks?
Mikek

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 8:45:50 AM UTC-7, amdx wrote:

Are you comparing yourself to Rosa Parks?
Mikek

Are you stuck on stupid?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 8:44:51 AM UTC-7, amdx wrote:
[...]

Easy to blame computers/games rather than yourself. Computers/games are an effect. They aren't the cause.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 10:44:02 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 05:42:41 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 7/17/2015 11:40 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
Since anonymous posting pussies, like Jonathan Ball, and morons
like slow eddy are obsessed with mugshots I thought I'd start a thread
dedicated to mug shots. :)

Here is Dr. Martin Luther King's mugshot:

http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20150115/169398

Are you comparing yourself to Dr. Martin Luther King?
Mikek

Bonkers sees no difference between resisting segregation and beating
his wife. He's one seriously disturbed head case.

BTW, that wasn't the first time he was arrested for domestic abuse.
This case, from 1994 (Banquer v. Steidley), is about as sad and
pathetic as one can get:

https://casetext.com/case/banquer-v-...-0404728-s-nov

Whoa. According to Banquer his 'rents paid for stuff, the valuable
portion of which appears to have turned invisible. Banquer's
girlfriend, after claiming domestic violence, has him arrested, tells
him to get his stuff out of her house, and leaves it outside by
arrangement. He largely doesn't take the stuff despite showing up with
an unnecessary court order and a posse of lawyer, police and a too
small truck. So HE puts much of the stuff BACK inside her place.
Girlfriend's lawyer rightfully points out balnce of stuff to a
bankruptcy trustee, said stuff (judge's word LOL) being obviously and
at least partly admittedly withheld from Banquer's creditors.
Invisible receipts for invisible stuff, which was at best exaggerated
and likely never really existed. Banquer and trustee agree that
balance of stuff isn't worth getting out of hock, where it remains,
subject to warehouse lien. Banquer blames girlfriend for loss of
income from his profitable but non existent business venture! that
can't function without the invisible stuff that was so valuable and
crucial he couldn't bother to pick it up. Shockingly, judge doesn't
find Banquer credible. Is that about it?

Quite the read and ****ing mess and undoubtedly not the only such
antics in Banquer's life. Aside: who hides a water heater and lawn
furniture from a bankruptcy? Jesus Banquer, you probably screwed those
creditors out of a huge sum but you couldn't let them have your damned
lawn chairs?

I can see where this is heading...

None of Banquer's ex girlfriend, the judge, the bankruptcy trustee,
both lawyers lawyer, the warehouse owner and of course me, have a
Linkedin group.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/18/2015 7:44 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 05:42:41 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 7/17/2015 11:40 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
Since anonymous posting pussies, like Jonathan Ball, and morons like slow eddy are obsessed with mugshots I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to mug shots. :)

Here is Dr. Martin Luther King's mugshot:

http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20150115/169398

Are you comparing yourself to Dr. Martin Luther King?
Mikek

Bonkers sees no difference between resisting segregation and beating
his wife. He's one seriously disturbed head case.

BTW, that wasn't the first time he was arrested for domestic abuse.
This case, from 1994 (Banquer v. Steidley), is about as sad and
pathetic as one can get:

https://casetext.com/case/banquer-v-...-0404728-s-nov

bonkers is seriously ****ed up. No sane person disputes it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/18/2015 7:44 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 05:42:41 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 7/17/2015 11:40 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
Since anonymous posting pussies, like Jonathan Ball, and morons like slow eddy are obsessed with mugshots I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to mug shots. :)

Here is Dr. Martin Luther King's mugshot:

http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20150115/169398

Are you comparing yourself to Dr. Martin Luther King?
Mikek

Bonkers sees no difference between resisting segregation and beating
his wife. He's one seriously disturbed head case.

BTW, that wasn't the first time he was arrested for domestic abuse.
This case, from 1994 (Banquer v. Steidley), is about as sad and
pathetic as one can get:

https://casetext.com/case/banquer-v-...-0404728-s-nov

Typical bonkers ****baggery:

When he was forced to move from the Orange residence he moved many
items of personal property into the basement and garage of the
defendant's home. For example he moved a water heater, a
refrigerator/freezer, and a power washer. He also stored on her
property a used Jaguar automobile on which he practiced auto body
restoration skills that he was in the process of learning.
Significantly, although each of these items was acquired by the
plaintiff prior to filing the petition in bankruptcy, none of these
items of personal property is listed in any of the schedules to the
plaintiff's Chapter 7 filing, schedules to which he swore to the
truth on September 20, 1993.

jonny bonkers is a sleazy ****. Everyone knows this.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

LOL! God damn, I love this stuff.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 9:40:52 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Since anonymous posting pussies, like Jonathan Ball, and morons like slow eddy are obsessed with mugshots I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to mug shots. :)

Here is Dr. Martin Luther King's mugshot:

http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20150115/169398

Today's mugshot is Steve McQueen:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot.../steve-mcqueen
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 10:38:25 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 10:43:13 PM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball lied:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 10:45:44 PM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball lied:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 10:39:53 PM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball lied:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:36:03 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 10:38:25 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Here's your chance to set the record straight, Banquer. It seems clear
you were guilty of bankruptcy fraud. If you disagree, feel free to
explain what you think the judge got wrong. If you don't care to
elablorate, then I think it's very fair to accept the judge's opion.
She seems to have seen right through you. How'd the domestic violence
thing turn out? How much did the creditors lose on your forclosure and
bankruptcy?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:35:02 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 9:40:52 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Since anonymous posting pussies, like Jonathan Ball, and morons like slow eddy are
obsessed with mugshots I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to mug shots. :)

Here is Dr. Martin Luther King's mugshot:

http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20150115/169398

Today's mugshot is Steve McQueen:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot.../steve-mcqueen

Hey Banquer, what's McQueen's stance on bankruptcy fraud and domestic
violence and parents having to bail out their adult kids?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:05:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:06:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:13:24 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:05:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

How come you aren't flapping your gums like usual, Banquer?

#1 collection of selected hilarity from your court case, where you
idiotically tried to place the blame for your own failures on some
poor female.

According to 'da judge:

..... the plaintiff claims that he spent over $23,000 acquiring tools
that he intended to use for an auto body repair business that he
believes would have generated substantial income for him....

....The plaintiff's father testified he and the plaintiff's mother gave
the plaintiff $29,000 over a period of one year...

(at this point your "business" reached maximum profitability, and you
should have franchised)

.... the plaintiff has failed to prove that he has been injured. The
plaintiff's credibility suffers as a result of his outlandish claim
that the deprivation of some auto repair manuals and tools has
disrupted his ability to file income tax returns, earn a living, and
get back on his feet over a period of six years now

A lack of credibility? Banquer? Noooooo! It must be some other asshat
named Banquer, right Banquer? No income tax for six years? No doubt
it's a lot more years by now. Yet another thing you and Wieber have in
common.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:14:07 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:06:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Cat got your tongue Banquer?

#2 collection of selected hilarity from your court case, where you
idiotically tried to place the blame for your own failure on some poor
female.

According to 'da judge:

The plaintiff Jonathan Banquer...

.... had previously lived at a residence that he owned in Orange,
Connecticut, which had been foreclosed. His unhappy financial
situation had also caused him to file a petition in bankruptcy earlier
that year, on August 5, 1993...

.... he moved many items of personal property into the basement and
garage of the defendant's home...

.... Significantly, although each of these items was acquired by the
plaintiff prior to filing the petition in bankruptcy, none of these
items of personal property is listed in any of the schedules to the
plaintiff's Chapter 7 filing, schedules to which he swore to the truth
on September 20, 1993.

So you withheld assets from your creditors. Very similar to what
Wieber does. How many of your detractors here have accused you of
being dishonest? We all figured you out a long time ago.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/18/2015 11:07 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
[...]

Is this the best you got?
My son is fine.
Mikek

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 4:22:18 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 4:36:47 PM UTC-7, amdx wrote:

Is this the best you got?
My son is fine.
Mikek

I seriously doubt your son is fine based on what you have posted.

I'm sorry you can't deal with the fact that you have failed as a father and why.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 4:24:46 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied and failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/21/2015 4:14 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:06:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

No I think you are failing.
Are you posting mugshots to make yourself feel better about yours?
Is this an attempt to compare yourself to these people?
Get over it man!
Mikek
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 4:54:48 PM UTC-7, amdx wrote:
On 7/21/2015 4:14 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:06:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

No I think you are failing.
Are you posting mugshots to make yourself feel better about yours?
Is this an attempt to compare yourself to these people?
Get over it man!
Mikek

What really bothers you is that I know what you are. You're someone who makes excuse after excuse instead of getting the help you and your son need.

It doesn't surprise me in the least why you can't figure out why I post mugshots.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 18:54:42 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 7/21/2015 4:14 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:06:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

No I think you are failing.
Are you posting mugshots to make yourself feel better about yours?
Is this an attempt to compare yourself to these people?
Get over it man!
Mikek

These kinds of mugshots?

http://thumbs.mugshots.com/gallery/i...ot.400x800.jpg

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 16:45:22 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 4:36:47 PM UTC-7, amdx wrote:

Is this the best you got?
My son is fine.
Mikek

I seriously doubt your son is fine based on what you have posted.

I'm sorry you can't deal with the fact that you have failed as a father and why.

I see that as usual you have a strange idea of how to generate
sympathy for yourself. I wonder how that's going to work out.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 5:22:13 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 16:47:09 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 4:24:46 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied and failed:

Who is this poster and how was he able to almost totally disable
Banquer's keyboard?

#3 collection of selected hilarity from your court case, where you
idiotically tried to place the blame for your own failure on some poor
female.

According to 'da judge:

The plaintiff Jonathan Banquer ...

.....On January 20, 1994, the plaintiff was arrested at the home of the
defendant on her complaint of domestic violence. As part of the
disposition of that case, the plaintiff was placed under a court order
obligating him to vacate the premises. The order allowed the plaintiff
to retrieve his personal items provided he had no contact with Ms.
Steidley and provided he be accompanied by a police officer at the
time of the retrieval. The plaintiff took no steps at that time to
deal with the removal of the tools stored at the home of the
defendant.

On April 13, 1994, the court order was modified at the request of the
plaintiff's attorney to specify that the plaintiff be allowed to
retrieve his social security card, his birth certificate, and his
motorcycle1 from the defendant's residence. In fact, it appears that
such a modification of the order was largely unnecessary because the
plaintiff already had an order allowing him to retrieve his belongings
and the defendant was content and even eager to have the plaintiff
remove all of his items from her premises...

LOL You paid (OK, hopefully your parents paid) a lawyer to get a
redundant court order you didn't need, to force the ex to relinquish
stuff she couldn't wait to get rid of. What a drama queen!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 16:43:58 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 4:22:18 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Banquer is once again at a loss for words!

#4 collection of selected hilarity from your court case, where you
idiotically tried to place the blame for your own failure on some poor
female.

According to 'da judge:

.... The plaintiff Jonathan Banquer ...

....Nor can the court credit the evidence offered by the plaintiff as
to the value of the goods lost. The court does not believe that all of
the money given to the plaintiff by his parents was given to him
between August and November of 1993 nor that all of that money went to
buy CT Page 13671 tools. That the plaintiff testified that the value
of the tools was twice what he paid, that he paid for them all in cash
(when there is evidence that he was using a credit card for many other
purchases during the same time), that he offered no names of the
vendors nor lists or photos of the types of tools, all of these
factors make the plaintiff's testimony not credible as to the value of
the lost items. In the absence of credible evidence of the value of
the lost items, the court would be left to speculate or guess as to
their value, a process that is not allowed....

You thought you could hornswoggle the judge into agreeing that your
crap was worth twice what you paid in cash, and without any list,
receipts, photos or details. Where the hell did you find a lawyer
willing to go along with any of this bull****? I hope he insisted on
being paid in advance.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 5:31:03 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied: