Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin Eastbourne Martin Eastbourne is offline

Default Because the Susan B. Anthony one dollar coin was so very successful?Confederate History - Dispelling The Myths

On 7/20/2015 10:52 AM, Captain Obvious wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:03:18 -0700, Martin Eastbourne
wrote:

On 7/20/2015 9:56 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:moj8si$uqu$2
@dont-email.me:

On 7/20/2015 8:51 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:moj3tc$a4u$2
@dont-email.me:

On 7/20/2015 8:18 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:moiujv$j1l
$2
@dont-email.me:

On 7/20/2015 5:26 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:mogsa7
$2kv
$3
@dont-email.me:

Let's just say it is heavily dependant [sic] on logic.

Nope. There is literally *zero* logic behind your implicit endorsement
of gummy-bitch's lunatic raving about a "great cull."

Really? You think that an independently minded, heavily armed people will
long tolerate bigoted morons like you telling us how to live our lives?

I know for a fact there will be no "second revolution" or "great cull."
You know it, too.

It's been a while since I visited this newsgroup, so I'm not up on
who's who. Onepartysystem talks exactly like Wieber. Is it the same
gasbag?

No, he's a less entertaining wieber acolyte. He seldom writes in
wieber's hyperbolic style, and he doesn't generally use any of wieber's
stilted and archaic phrasing, e.g. "I've not" in place of the "I
haven't" that 99.9% of native U.S. English speakers would write, but he
definitely shares wieber's jaundiced views.