Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Because the Susan B. Anthony one dollar coin was so very successful? Confederate History - Dispelling The Myths

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:03:18 -0700, Martin Eastbourne
wrote:

On 7/20/2015 9:56 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:moj8si$uqu$2
@dont-email.me:

On 7/20/2015 8:51 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:moj3tc$a4u$2
@dont-email.me:

On 7/20/2015 8:18 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:moiujv$j1l

$2
@dont-email.me:

On 7/20/2015 5:26 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:mogsa7

$2kv
$3
@dont-email.me:

Let's just say it is heavily dependant [sic] on logic.

Nope. There is literally *zero* logic behind your implicit endorsement
of gummy-bitch's lunatic raving about a "great cull."

Really? You think that an independently minded, heavily armed people will
long tolerate bigoted morons like you telling us how to live our lives?

I know for a fact there will be no "second revolution" or "great cull."
You know it, too.

It's been a while since I visited this newsgroup, so I'm not up on
who's who. Onepartysystem talks exactly like Wieber. Is it the same
gasbag?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

No, he's a less entertaining wieber acolyte. He seldom writes in
wieber's hyperbolic style, and he doesn't generally use any of wieber's
stilted and archaic phrasing, e.g. "I've not" in place of the "I
haven't" that 99.9% of native U.S. English speakers would write, but he
definitely shares wieber's jaundiced views.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I dont change or hide who I am, ever. Your buddy..changes nyms like
my wife changes clothes...several times a day. So far..I have 358 of
them in my bozobin.

He is of course..mentally ill. Obviously. Its a given

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Nope - I have only ever used a couple dozen.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:33:22 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I dont change or hide who I am, ever.

.... except for dying you hair, pretending that racking up liens goes
along with earning big bucks, and lying like a rug to cover up a
lifetime of failure.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I dont change or hide who I am, ever.

... except for dying you hair, pretending that racking up liens goes
along with earning big bucks, and lying like a rug to cover up a
lifetime of failure.

It's not as if he doesn't try to hide who he is. That's what all the
fantastical Walter Mitty lies are about. wieber is a colossal failure,
and all the bull**** about 264mph motorcycle rides, mercenary action in
Rhodesia, ****ing the babysitter when he was 11, "gutting" men, etc.,
are a pathetic and futile attempt to hide who he is.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I dont change or hide who I am, ever.

... except for dying you hair, pretending that racking up liens goes
along with earning big bucks, and lying like a rug to cover up a
lifetime of failure.

Dying my hair is a bad thing? Really? Does your male lover know this?

Earning big bucks? ???? The bottom fell out of manufacturing in
California in 2009. I lost 2/3rds my income. Earning big bucks?
Son.... (Im sure you are someones ******* child)..Im barely making it
and have been for about 5 yrs now. Getting a little bit better, but
its not like it used to be. Nor will it ever return. Where the hell
are you getting this bull**** about "earning big bucks"? Did you pull
it out of your ass..or did you find it in the glove box of your "new
car"?

Lifetime of failure? Chuckle..some of it has been very good, some of
it has been very bad..it all averages out. Will I die rich? Nope.
Will I die poor? Who knows. Will I get richer? Im certainly hoping
so. Ive got 15 rescued dogs here who eat me out of house and
home...thank Crom for chainlink and sheetmetal and 50 lb bags of dog
chow at Walmart for $19

Frankly old boy..I really dont..dont care how much money you have, nor
do I give a **** one way or another what you drive or where you live.

You can babble and spew all you want..you claim IM a liar...well
buddy..you lie like a rug when you go off on your hairbrained rants.
Shrug..and frankly..I dont give a ****. You are nothing more than a
speed bump in the road of life. You are not going to drive me off the
net, or out of the newsgroups. The only thing you are doing..is
feeding your own feeble ego for some reason. What..your "new car" is
giving you problems so you have to go lie and bash someone else to
make you feel better? Thats mental dude..really mental...

Heads up cupcake..Ive been taking care of my son, his wife and his
three kids, a married couple, a disabled father and son and about 20
dogs. Has it been rough? Damned straight. Do I give a **** about
how you feel or how you think? Not a ****ing bit.

I tossed out one of the married (male) roommate 3 weeks ago, I found
the father/son a house and moved em (leaving a hell of a mess behind
them) and the son,dil and 3 grand kids are moving to Utah. Which
leaves me the wife, a female roommate and about 20 dogs to feed and
care for. The wife of the tossed roommate has 5....

You wouldnt have done a ****ing thing for any of them. Thats the type
of person you are. New Car..brag brag brag...hell...I got a "new
sailboat"...big ****ing deal. Hell..the house is paid for, as are the
toys and boats and tools and guns...the dogs are healthy, the property
looks good, Im getting another used van this week for the wife and I
simply..dont give a **** what you have to say about me. Honestly.
Cross my heart. Spit on a stick...seriously. You are simply someone
to play with when Im not doing anything else. Same with the
NymChanger.

As far as Im concerned ..both of you are mental cases of the worst
type and should be locked up for the safety of the public.

Did you understand what I just said? I simply give a rats ass as to
your opinion of me. Nothing more, nothing less. Responding to you has
become boring. Its not fun anymore. And yeah..you lie like a rug. You
lie like a ****ing Leftwinger. You vote Democrap dontcha? Ill bet you
do.

Now feel free to **** off or keep it up..doesnt make a bit of
difference to me whatsoever. The killfile has lots and lots of room to
fit you into.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Hahahaha! Wieber goes off the deep end again right before hiding
behind his killfile. Another combination pity party/ doing great/
doing poorly/ spend all my time helping others/ saving dogs rant.
Still no explanation for preferring keyboard abuse over running a
broom or a paintbrush. Still can't explain the silly $75 an hour vs
the inability to pay $300. What a hoot!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

And on top of all that, he's an insufferable windbag, too. Jesus, what
a case of logorrhea!