Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John B. Slocomb[_3_] John B. Slocomb[_3_] is offline

Default Philadelphia man murdered by 13 and 14 year old black teens

On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 20:46:11 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"John B. Slocomb" wrote in message
.. .

Strange you know. When I was a kid growing up in "up state" New
Hampshire I would guess that perhaps 1/3rd of the homes in town had
firearm or two in the corner and farm families were probably 100%
equipped.

But strangely enough I can't remember any "gun crimes" so apparently
guns don't commit crimes

Another point that might be considered is that alcoholic beverages
were totally banned in the U.S. for a period, which of course meant
that no one could not get a glass of beer anywhere in the U.S.

But banning guns will eliminate gun crimes ?
--
cheers,

John B.

Where? I lived in Concord.

Lebanon. Left when I went to school in Florida and discovered that
there are places where you don't have to shovel snow. Never went back
except to visit.
--
cheers,

John B.