Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where can I watch ISIS videos

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 09:52:57 -0500, Ignoramus32619
wrote:

Once every few years, I have an urge to watch disgusting videos of
murder and mayhem. That is my reason. I am not proud of it, but it is
not illegal.

I absolutely like to watch the good guys kill the bad guys in action
movies, graphic or not. It takes any internal stresses out of me and
externalizes them. I call that a Good Thing(tm).

--
The business of America is not business. Neither is it war. The business
of America is justice and securing the blessings of liberty.