Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where can I watch ISIS videos

I want to watch graphic ISIS bideos depicting beheadings, burnings and
such, not edited and without retarded press comments. Just the
original stuff.

I feel like an idiot, because all media outlets mention those videos,
never show them in full, and do not provide a source. They must be
getting them somewhere. Why are they so hard to find and does anyone
to know where to find them?

I know that ISIS is bad, but I want to see the graphic violence that
is not watered down.

During the Chechen war, there was plenty of Chechen beheading videos
and other such productions, but that war is over, fortunately, and the
ISIS stuff is much more difficult to find.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Ignoramus17414 wrote:

I want to watch graphic ISIS bideos depicting beheadings, burnings and
such, not edited and without retarded press comments. Just the
original stuff.

I feel like an idiot, because all media outlets mention those videos,
never show them in full, and do not provide a source. They must be
getting them somewhere. Why are they so hard to find and does anyone
to know where to find them?

I know that ISIS is bad, but I want to see the graphic violence that
is not watered down.

During the Chechen war, there was plenty of Chechen beheading videos
and other such productions, but that war is over, fortunately, and the
ISIS stuff is much more difficult to find.

I bet that the websites are all in Arabic, which means that Google will
not succeed, at least not from English or Russian. Maybe Al Jazeera
(sp?) has links.

LiveLeak and BestGore (?) are also possibilities.

Joe Gwinn
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2015-07-09, Joe Gwinn wrote:
In article ,
Ignoramus17414 wrote:

[...]

Joe, personally I could not care less about the language, Arabic or
any other language is fine, I just want to see the disgusting stuff,
not to read their missives.

Liveleak has watered down significantly. Thanks for mentioning
Bestgore. I forgot all about it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 09-Jul-15 9:43 AM, Joe Gwinn wrote:
In article ,
Ignoramus17414 wrote:

[...]

Liveleak had them originally but put a policy in place stopping people
posting them to avoid giving them exposure. There will be old ones there.

If you want to see them create a fake facebook profile, pick your local
Islamist "radical" who pops up in media stories. Friend people who make
violent comments on their page.

This will expose you to a world of gore, be-headings, beatings and
people being thrown from rooftops for fun. These people share the videos
and "Allah Akbar" for hours on how great they are.

I found it interesting to find that the attitudes of the "moderate"
Muslim are far from moderate when out of the eye of the rest of us.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,

On 2015-07-09, Joe Gwinn wrote:
In article ,
Ignoramus17414 wrote:

[...]

The point was that Google may not be all that useful if one couldn't
search in Arabic. But ISIS does do propaganda in English.

Liveleak has watered down significantly. Thanks for mentioning
Bestgore. I forgot all about it.

I also found www.zerocensorship.com by searching for "isis beheading
video".

Plenty disgusting.

Joe Gwinn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

KAOTIC.COM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

That was great. I think that I got my dose to last the next few years.

On 2015-07-12, technomaNge wrote:
On 07/11/2015 04:14 PM, wrote:
KAOTIC.COM

+1

technomaNge

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 08 Jul 2015 20:22:31 -0500, Ignoramus17414
wrote:

I want to watch graphic ISIS bideos depicting beheadings, burnings and
such, not edited and without retarded press comments. Just the
original stuff.

I feel like an idiot, because all media outlets mention those videos,
never show them in full, and do not provide a source. They must be
getting them somewhere. Why are they so hard to find and does anyone
to know where to find them?

I know that ISIS is bad, but I want to see the graphic violence that
is not watered down.

During the Chechen war, there was plenty of Chechen beheading videos
and other such productions, but that war is over, fortunately, and the
ISIS stuff is much more difficult to find.

Im wondering WHY you would want to watch such...but that is another
mater.

Try YouTube

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 09 Jul 2015 10:14:42 +0800, Techman
wrote:

I found it interesting to find that the attitudes of the "moderate"
Muslim are far from moderate when out of the eye of the rest of us.

Indeed. Well stated.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stealing copper wire for scrap may be quite unsafe!

http://www.kaotic.com/media/u_images...38ac664a1c.jpg

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I want to watch graphic ISIS bideos depicting beheadings, burnings and
such, not edited and without retarded press comments. Just the
original stuff.

I feel like an idiot, because all media outlets mention those videos,
never show them in full, and do not provide a source. They must be
getting them somewhere. Why are they so hard to find and does anyone
to know where to find them?

I know that ISIS is bad, but I want to see the graphic violence that
is not watered down.

During the Chechen war, there was plenty of Chechen beheading videos
and other such productions, but that war is over, fortunately, and the
ISIS stuff is much more difficult to find.

Im wondering WHY you would want to watch such...(snipped)

(snipped)

Gunner

Yeah. As am I.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Once every few years, I have an urge to watch disgusting videos of
murder and mayhem. That is my reason. I am not proud of it, but it is
not illegal.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus32619" wrote in
message ...
Once every few years, I have an urge to watch disgusting videos of
murder and mayhem. That is my reason. I am not proud of it, but it
is
not illegal.

Don't feel bad, I take crap for watching videos of celebs, comedians
and athletes murdering dance routines.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/03/24/w...dancing.stars/

Being Russian you may appreciate this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=182AepOJjMs

The pilot was very skilled but a notorious risk taker. The area he
turned so tightly to avoid may have been a nuclear storage bunker.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2015-07-13, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Ignoramus32619" wrote in
message ...
Once every few years, I have an urge to watch disgusting videos of
murder and mayhem. That is my reason. I am not proud of it, but it
is
not illegal.

Don't feel bad, I take crap for watching videos of celebs, comedians
and athletes murdering dance routines.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/03/24/w...dancing.stars/

Being Russian you may appreciate this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=182AepOJjMs

The pilot was very skilled but a notorious risk taker. The area he
turned so tightly to avoid may have been a nuclear storage bunker.

As they say about seafaring, "there are no old, bold captains".

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 09:52:57 -0500
Ignoramus32619 wrote:

Once every few years, I have an urge to watch disgusting videos of
murder and mayhem. That is my reason. I am not proud of it, but it is
not illegal.

Torture, beheading, mayhem... I just have to read/watch the local news
here. This happened a year ago. In the news again because of more
info about to be released.

http://woodtv.com/2015/07/10/1-year-...investigating/

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapi...ternal_fa.html

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Once every few years, I have an urge to watch disgusting videos of
murder and mayhem. That is my reason. I am not proud of it, but it is
not illegal.

I absolutely like to watch the good guys kill the bad guys in action
movies, graphic or not. It takes any internal stresses out of me and
externalizes them. I call that a Good Thing(tm).

--
The business of America is not business. Neither is it war. The business
of America is justice and securing the blessings of liberty.