Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Garrett Fulton[_2_] Garrett Fulton[_2_] is offline

Default Where can I watch ISIS videos

On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 1:18:09 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jul 2015 20:22:31 -0500, Ignoramus17414
wrote:

I want to watch graphic ISIS bideos depicting beheadings, burnings and
such, not edited and without retarded press comments. Just the
original stuff.

I feel like an idiot, because all media outlets mention those videos,
never show them in full, and do not provide a source. They must be
getting them somewhere. Why are they so hard to find and does anyone
to know where to find them?

I know that ISIS is bad, but I want to see the graphic violence that
is not watered down.

During the Chechen war, there was plenty of Chechen beheading videos
and other such productions, but that war is over, fortunately, and the
ISIS stuff is much more difficult to find.

Im wondering WHY you would want to watch such...(snipped)

(snipped)

Gunner

Yeah. As am I.