Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave, I can't do that Dave, I can't do that is offline

Default Swamp cooler and up-dux

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 8:21:32 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

Or you could simply weld up a pair of security bars ..standard in many
homes and install them over those two windows.

Out in the boonies Gunner, the price one pays for seclusion, providing seclusion for miscreants to rob your home.

That was my first thought and I sidled up to Momma carefully wording, but before I got the word "bars" out, "not turning our home into a Prison..." {sigh}

Been looking and measuring and can cut some panels to fit with draw-bolts and nuts on the inside that will be covered by curtains. Not sure why the curtains wouldn't cover the bars, but hey, I am just the worker here, LOL

Dave