Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Electrical - what's wrong with this?

On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 11:53:32 -0700 (PDT), "Dave, I can't do that"
wrote:

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 11:22:17 AM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

You have something else going on down there.

Besides... even if 'normal' erosion were the problem, why not seek a
solution to the problem, instead of a way to monitor it?

The ONLY solution is to replace the pipe. Which you may not be aware is quite light wall pipe, more like tubing and also they have PVC pipes as well. Pun intended. As it happens the PVC lasts longer than the gal-steel and I had them put PVC as the bottom piece this time.

I think the well people out here know what they are talking about. I am just the messenger. If they tell me it is not sand and it is water then for me, it is water. There are thousands of wells out here.

It's micro-sand in the water, vs. granular.

--
Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult,
whereas I am merely in disguise.