Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Electrical - what's wrong with this?

On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 19:27:56 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

On 7/3/2015 2:53 PM, Dave, I can't do that wrote:
On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 11:22:17 AM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

You have something else going on down there.

Indeed!

I think the well people out here know what they are talking about. I am just the messenger. If they tell me it is not sand and it is water then for me, it is water. There are thousands of wells out here.

There are thousands of wells around here, too, and I have never heard of
a pipe being worn through. I've been in my house 42 years and have
replaced the well pipe twice, but not because of any holes.

As for the well people, I'd guess that it's what they've always heard
and nobody has a better (real) answer.

Bob

The company I work for every morning insures a lot of "well people",
as well as a lot of "alternative health practitioners."
They both have about the same level of "real" knowledge, on the
whole.
They are all "good people" - the well people drill a lot of good
wells, and the alternative health practitioners - RMTs in particular,
give a lot of people pain relief - but their explanations of how
things work generally have very little scientific basis.